by Grade Level
Annual Up-front Fees
|Preschool: Ages 3-4||$1,800 or $150/m||$2,400 or $200/m||$175|
|Primary: Kindergarten||$3,000 or $250/m||$3,600 or $300/m||$275|
|Elementary: Grades 1-5||$3,240 or $270/m||$3,840 or $320/m||$300|
|Junior High: Grades 6-8||$3,480 or $290/m||$4,080 or $340/m||$325|
|High School: Grade 9-12||$3,720 or $310/m||$4,320 or $360/m||$350|
Enrollment Fee (Per Family):
- Early Registration $50 (due March 30th)
- Regular Registration $100 (April - July)
- Late Registration $150 (after August 1st)
Hot Lunch (150 School Days):
- Elementary (Pk-5): $2.00/day
- Secondary (6-12): $2.50/day
Bus Pick Up/Drop off (150 School Days):
- S. Rosauers; S. Fred Meyer; W. Grocery Outlet: $2.50/day
- E. Garland; N. Crestline: $2.00/day
Multiple Student Discount:
The oldest child 100%, 2nd to the oldest child 5% off, 3rd and following children 10% off.
Scholarship and Financial Aid Support:
A limited number of scholarships/work study/financial aid are available through NWASBC participating churches. The Church Board and the Local School Administration are in charge of scholarships and financial aid distribution for their Families including Senior Pastor, School Pastor, Teachers, and any Faculty discounts.
1) Total Tuition paid in advance before August 10th: 5% tuition discount.
2) 50% paid before August 10th and another 50% paid by February 10th: 2% discount.
3) Total Tuition is divided into 12 equal monthly withdrawals from your bank account.
NOTE: A Bank Agreement form must be completed and submitted to the NWASBC Business Office.
4) The Registration Fee should be paid directly to the school and sent along with application.
Those paying directly to the school (check or cash) will be assessed a $28 late fee if payment is not received by the 10th of each month or as is agreed and NSF bank activity will result in a $28 NSF Fee.
If accounts are one month in arrears, parents are asked to pay off overdue balance or withdraw their students.
Students who withdraw after attending at least one day of school will be assessed 20% of the TOTAL ANNUAL SCA TUITION as a withdrawal fee. If withdrawn after January the penalty will be 10%. If this is a transfer to the other NWASBC Education Program/campus, a 10% transfer fee of the TOTAL ANNUAL SCA TUITION will be assessed instead. If withdrawn after January the penalty will be 5%. The actual tuition will be prorated by the total number of school days and the remaining amount. Mid-month withdrawals are defined as any withdrawal after the first day of each month. Parents are responsible for the entire month’s tuition and the withdrawal fee: 20% during First Semester and 10% during Second Semester.
SCHOOL RECORDS will not be released until all accounts are settled and materials returned.