Our education system has gone online. If you homeschool your children, or would like to, consider Slavic Christian Academy as your partner in online christian education. Slavic Christian Academy is an accredited, online private school for grades 3-12. By using SCA's online curriculum, parents no longer have to worry about obtaining teaching credentials, grading assignments or even creating homeschooling curriculums.
SCA provides all of the necessary materials needed for students to excel in their academic careers.
Online Christian schooling now means students have full access to a deep catalog of standard and college preparatory courses by AOP's Ignitia curriculum, certified teachers and a personal academic coach. With a flexible curriculum that allows students to work from home at their own pace, parents can control how much involvement they would like to have in their child’s education.
Why Parents Consider Homeschooling:
- Parents Not Happy with Current School System
- Students Being Bullied
- Missing Lots of School Days Due to Medical Reasons
- Have a Special Needs Student Requires More Attention
- Schools Lacking in Spiritual or Moral Education
- To Avoid Bad Influence From Other Students
- Students Not Learning Enough in Current School System
- Family Constantly Travels For Work or Vacations
- Lack of Challenge for Gifted Students in Current School
- Not Learning at Students Individual Pace
- Environment is Too Stressful at School For Learning
- Not Enough Individual Attention From Teachers Due to Classroom Sizes
- Gifted and Talented Students Requiring Flexible Schedules
- Improve Childrens Safety
- Students Not Enjoying School or Their Teachers
SCA Online School Benefits:
- Teacher Led Individualized Instruction
- College Preparatory Curriculum
- Accredited Learning Institution
- Bible Based Curriculum - King James Version
- Academic Coaches
- Flexible & Convenient Schedule
- Teacher Support via Email and Phone
- AP & Honors Courses
- Credit Recovery for Part Time & Full Time Students
- 24/7 Access to Online Curriculum
- Enroll Anytime Throughout the Year
- Study at Your Own Pace
- Professional Service and Support
- Customized Courses Based On Students Academic Level
- A U.S. High School Diploma
- International Access
- Affordable World-Class Education with a Monthly Payment Plan
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Christian Home Schooling Made Simple
Slavic Christian Academy is a college preparatory, Christian school with campuses in Washington, California and Oregon. The school was founded in 2004 and has over 500 on-campus students in grade k-12, and a growing number of online students from all over the world.
Thanks to our unique online learning model, we can offer a personalized way for home school students to get a Christian education that works for them. You’ll find tests, projects, quizzes, and homework much like traditional schools. What you won’t find is an education that competes with your schedule, but rather, one that complements it.
Our online Christian school offers a variety of options for completing required courses. The core curriculum takes about 5 hours to complete on a daily basis and includes Bible, Math, English, Science, and History. High school students are required to take the 5 core subjects along with 2 electives per year to graduate. Slavic Christian Academy helps prepare students for higher education. With access to SAT prep courses and college admissions counseling, students will have a distinct advantage upon graduation from Slavic Christian Academy.
At Slavic Christian Academy,
students aren’t one of 30 in a class
— they are the class.
Online School Enrollment Options:
Please select the program appropriate for you based on your needs. We have a 100% money back and satisfaction guarantee offer just in case you are not sure about our program. If you decide the online program is not for you within the first 14 days after courses are assigned, we will refund any tuition you paid.
|Parent Led Program|
|Teacher Led Program|
|Teacher Support via Email|
|Teacher Support via Phone|
|Up-Front Payment Discount|
|Monthly Payment Plan|
|Cost per Credit||$150.00||$300.00||$500.00|
|Tuition for Grades 3-8 (5 credits)||$750.00
|Tuition for Grades 9-12 (7 credits)||