At Northwest Christian Education, all students have access to our Christian principals, counselors, academic advisors, teachers, and registrars.
- To be a living curriculum, along with NCE teachers, to care for and mentor students,
- To build stronger one-on-one relationships with students,
- To give practical advice and to help students become more successful in meeting academic goals,
- To provide an extra resource for students exploring their own faith,
- To become an advocate for students during the college application process,
- To link students with extra resources such as tutoring or counseling if necessary,
- To establish and support excellence in curriculum, support, and overall user experience.
Principals: NCE principals are responsible for the day-to-day operations of their campus to ensure that the teaching/learning process is carried out effectively. They are the visionary leaders who work with a staff team to build an effective ministry for the glory of God.
Counselors: NCE counselors provide the College Prep course that incrementally guides students through the college preparation and application process. They have extensive relationships with colleges across the country and can help guide students to not only the best colleges in the country, but more importantly, to the best college for them.
Advisors: NCE advisors provide opportunities for students to participate in weekly chapels, individual and face-to-face community service and outreach, and spiritual advising.
Teachers: NCE teachers are certified by the Association of Christian School International.
Registrars: NCE registrars will help guide students through the process of course enrollment.