At Slavic Christian Academy, all students have access to our Christian teachers, our admissions counselors, the technical support team, and spiritual academic advisors.
Spritual Academic Advisor Requirements
- To be a “living curriculum,” along with SCA Academy teachers, to care for and mentor students
- To build stronger one-on-one relationships with students
- To give practical advice and to help students become more successful in meeting academic goals
- To provide an extra resource for students exploring their own faith
- To become an advocate for students during the college application process
- To link students with extra resources such as tutoring or counseling if necessary
- To establish and support excellence in curriculum, support, and overall user experience
Our Team Members
Teachers: Slavic Christian Academy instructors are highly-qualified, Christian teachers.
College Counselors: Slavic Christian Academy college counselors provide a four-year, non-credit course that incrementally guides students through the college preparation and application process. Our counselors have extensive relationships with colleges across the country and can help guide students to not only the best colleges in the country, but more importantly, to the best college for them.
Spiritual Life Advisors: Our spiritual life advisors provide a yearly non-credit course with opportunities for students to participate in weekly chapels, individual and face-to-face community service and outreach, and spiritual advising.
Admissions Counselors: Our admissions counselors will help guide students through the process of applying at Slavic Christian Academy and course enrollment.
Technical Support: Students and parents can access technical support during school hours. Also, a database of frequently asked questions and system requirements is readily accessible.